12 Şubat 2013 Salı

Sunday Soul - You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine

To contact us Click HERE

goodbye my lover
You'll never find another love like mineSomeone who needs you like I doYou'll never see what you've found in meYou'll keep searching and searching your whole life throughWhoa, I don't wish you no bad luck, babyBut there's no ifs and buts or maybes
You're gonna, You're gonna miss (miss my lovin')You're gonna miss my lovin' (you're gonna miss my lovin')I know you're gonna my lovin' (you're gonna miss my lovin')You're gonna miss, you're gonna miss my lo-o-ove


Lou Rawls - You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine : You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine 7"
Lou Rawls - Let's Fall In Love All Over Again : You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine 7" B-side
Find them both on All Things In Time.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder